Sunday, December 20, 2009

Noise Cancelling Telephone Headset How Do You Connect A Headset To A Telephone?

How do you connect a headset to a telephone? - noise cancelling telephone headset

I work at customer's home service, a fixed telephone and cable noise canceling headphones required. Wireless-N, VoIP, Skype, cell phones, etc. allowed.

I have a USB headset and a classic old phone, but no way to connect the two together.

1) Is there a product that connects the telephone jacks USBs?
The magicJack - USB Phone Jack is the opposite of what I need. With the inclusion of a phone line and paste it into a USB port. I need one that is plugged into a USB port, plug it into a phone jack.

2) If there are none, there is a phone that you can use a USB headset?

3) When a product for each of my previous questions, there is a headset that can connect a standard telephone jack?

0 comments:

Post a Comment