Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Contract For Deed Illinois I Entered Into A Contract With A Real Estate Broker In April Of 2007.?

I entered into a contract with a Real Estate Broker in April of 2007.? - contract for deed illinois

Under the contract would, he would have to pay the monthly mortgage, and sell the property before the end of August 2007. He said he had a buyer and a tenant who would move into the property and pay rent. § 8 tenant was left in June 2007 the collection of monthly rent. When I heard that the end of August, I have tried to reach him, they were useless. I was in Florida
Time. At the end of the year I returned to Illinois and continue to hear only that the buyer had withdrawn from the operation and was looking for another. I've also found that the mortgage accrueing not regularly or not paid in time, is lagging behind. And I get with daily news from the lender for default bombed, because my name is still on the mortgage market. Unfortunately, on top of all that, I signed an act of devotion to the buyer (retired), just because I thought it was a fact. So, now I need to know what are my rights? When she left the business is equal to zero and sue the QCD vacuum, and TBroker not to perform the contract? He had many excuses for last2 year. Well, I think that was his intention to collect the monthly rent as long as possible, while paying the mortgage only sporadically. The lender is very close to the initiation of eviction, but not yet. All this affects my credit rating and make me very scared. WHAT CAN I DO? Any good advice would be appreciated.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. You have to Agent on .. All fees and possible when you win your case, write the credit bureaus and their court order and a letter showing of what had happened. which would eliminate all elements of the collection.

Post a Comment