Sunday, December 27, 2009

Anti Spam Message Board I Was Trying To Create An Account On The StarDestroyer.net Message Board, But Couldn't Because The...?

I was trying to create an account on the StarDestroyer.net message board, but couldn't because the...? - anti spam message board

I have tried to provide a forum StarDestroyer.net account could not, however, because the anti-spam question is very difficult (and I do not want to go on a simulator, and especially not at 6.28 clock). Please could someone do this for me:
"Redneck Joe travels with 75 km / h away on his methamphetamine dealer 51 miles. How many minutes does it take to do?"

1 comments:

John said...

I hate spam ... You are cursed ... Http: / / www.spamitback.com/ I was using this software now everything is fine

Post a Comment